Sharon brings her knowledge and business acumen to keep them on track and competitive. Sharon also handles the daily business operations, marketing and staging of the homes.
Sharon’s credentials include:
- BS Elementary Education Eastern Michigan University
- CIPS (Certified International Specialist)
- CREA (Certified Real Estate Appraiser)
- SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist)
- 1997 and 1998: Remax 100% Club & "Top Producer"- NVAR (Northern Virginia Association of Realtors)
- Over 20 years mortgage banking experience and in her first year in real estate was awarded "Rookie of the Year" for her real estate company.
Both Sharon and Bruce are active in their community. Their time and support help them build relationships with other community members and organizations.
They have been involved in:
- 1994 to 1997: President - Westhaven Homeowners Association
- 1987 to present: Advisory Council Salvation Army (Past Chairman)
- 1977 to present: Rotary International (Past President)
- 1991 to 1993: President of The Fountains Condominium Association
- 1994 to present: Host and Moderator for Rotary Times Television Program
Along with helping Bruce to further his community service, Sharon has served as President of the T.C. Williams H. S. PTA, served as Chairman of the Social Committee for The Fountains Condominium, served on the Altar Guild of their Church and participated as neighborhood captain for the American Heart Association.